Houston Baptist University (HBU)
University Website Refresh
Scope: CMS Implementation, Information Architecture and Training
The HBU website underwent a full redesign including a content overhaul and migration including porting the site to a customized content-managed environment.
Reduced hbu.edu from over 3,000 unique pages to around 800 unique pages.
• Custom payment webpart to handle transactions with PayPal for over 20 payment forms
• Creation of over 200+ custom forms, data migration/consolidation of over 1,400 images and assets into new page templates, personalized highly granular CMS editor permissions
• Development of dynamic page templates leveraging simple form-based content entry
• Development of custom image galleries and rotators to elevate the graphical appeal of the site
• Training of agency and client personnel for ongoing template and content updates
• Staging synchronization module for publishing
• HBU's redesign was recently awarded with Kentico's Best Education Site in their "Kentico Site of the Year – 2012".